EHS Athletic Training Room Rules
- No shoes or food allowed in the athletic training room without permission from a staff athletic trainer.
- No using immature/offensive language within the confines of the athletic training facility.
- No disruptive behavior allowed in the athletic training room. If you are disruptive, you will be dismissed immediately from the athletic training facility.
- The athletic training room is not a hang-out. Only athletes receiving treatment and/or rehabilitation services are allowed in the athletic training room.
- Do not take anything out of the athletic training room without permission from a staff athletic trainer. This includes tape and equipment.
- Student-athletes requiring treatment are expected to attend morning treatments. If you are not in attendance, you will participate in athletics/practice. Your coach will be notified of your attendance or lack thereof.
- Treatment/rehabilitation should be continued until the athletic training staff dismisses/releases a student-athlete. It will take more than one treatment to recover from an injury. The more consistent you are with the treatment regime, the quicker the recovery and return to play.
- Treat the student athletic trainers as you would any staff member. If there is an issue with someone, address the staff athletic trainer.