Elgin Sports Medicine and Elgin Athletics would like to announce our upcoming sports physicals drive. This is an excellent opportunity to take care of your all-sports physical if you are an incoming 7th, 9th, or 11th grader. These physicals are only offered once a year in conjunction with our partnership with Scott & White Sports Medicine. Please see the information below as well as the links for pre-physical paperwork.
- Cost: $20.00 (Check made out to ‘Elgin ISD’ or cash)
- Date of Sports Physical is May 20th @ Round Rock Hospital
- Students will be bused from Elgin High School Fieldhouse
- Time is to be determined by number of students signed up. Physicals will take place in a 1 hour time block between 8am-noon.
- Sign ups are open now and payment is due no later than May 14th by 4:00 pm.
- Available to all students.
- All in-coming 7th, 9th, & 11th grade student athletes are required to get new physicals. We highly recommend you take advantage of this opportunity.
- This is the only opportunity that EISD will provide for Sports Physicals.
- This is the most thorough physical available and most affordable.
- Space is limited!!!
2017-2018 UIL Physical and Medical History Form – This form is required by all athletes. Please print and fill out the left side, sign & date the form before returning it to our Sports Medicine Staff.
2017-18 Physical Permission Slip – This form is required for student transportation to and from the site for physicals on May 20th. Form must be dated & signed before a student can travel on this day.
Sports Physicals Female Athlete Triad Form – This form is required for female athletes only. The form must be filled out, signed, dated and returned to our Sports Medicine Staff.
Please contact our Sports Medicine Staff with any questions about these physicals.